The following post is sponsored. However we would not work with companies that we do not believe to be relevant and exciting for our readers.
Thank you so much for this amazing opportunity for us to tell you all about Goldfish Swim School-Needham. Goldfish Swim School was started in 2006 by our dear friends Chris and Jenny McCuiston in Birmingham, Michigan and now has more than 20 locations across the country. We will be the first location in Boston and could not be more excited to introduce you to the Golden experience.
It actually is really simple. Swimming is a life skill that we strongly believe everyone should have. This part of the country is surrounded by water and chances are you and your family are going to experience it whether it is vacations, summer clubs, boating, etc. Why not be confident that your children will be safe? Our number one goal is to get children to be comfortable in the water so they can learn the skills to be safe and confident. The number one reason why kids are scared of water is because they don’t feel safe.
At Goldfish, our friendly and capable swim staff are all lifeguard certified and many have been swimming for most of their lives. Through this experience, they are able to use conditioning methods that work. Once a child feels safe, our curriculum is able to teach them the simple and basic skills needed to develop strokes. From blowing bubbles to crab walks along the pool wall to putting a face in the water for the first time, it all leads up to the magical moment when you see your child really swim independently. It is something I, as a mother, will never forget.
To teach children how to swim and enjoy the water while making their experience Golden!
Extraordinary swim lessons in a child friendly environment.
- Golden Experience!
- WOW Customer Service
- Integrity, Compassion and Trust
- Extraordinary Results
- Year-round swim instruction for children 4 months and up
- Small class sizes. (Max 4:1 student to teacher ratio)
- Heated indoor swimming pool kept at 90 degrees. (Air temperature kept at 92 degrees!)
- Experienced staff of Red Cross and or ELLIS certified swim instructors.
- Proud member of the United States Swim School Association.
- State-of-the-art pool water purification system.
- Air conditioned viewing gallery for parents to watch lessons.
- Tropical decor.
- Unique and educational teaching equipment.
- Activity area for birthday parties and events. (i.e. Girl Scout parties, Sweet 16 parties, school year end parties)
- Snack Bar and Pro Shop. (Perfect for that after lesson snack or fun pool toy!)