One of the funniest memes I’ve come across recently comes from the “Reasons My Son Is Crying” website. The reason this site is so freaking funny is because every mom who has ever parented a toddler knows exactly what this mom and others are going through. It’s so relatable — and so ridiculous at the same time!
Well, I decided to update this popular meme by graduating it to tweens. Please validate me by telling me I’m not alone in this. (Pretty please?) I’m hoping we can keep this list going in the comments section below, where each of you can tell me why YOUR tween is rolling his or her eyes at you today.
Here are mine:
10 reasons why my tween is rolling her eyes at me
1. I asked her how her day was
2. I told her she was going to be late for the bus if she didn’t stop brushing her hair
3. I asked her what she wanted for dinner
4. I asked her what her favorite subject at school was
5. She found me getting dressed mid-bra hook
6. I told her it had been almost five days since she’d showered
7. I pronounced the name of her friend incorrectly
8. I’m driving slower than Daddy does
9. I asked her for a hug
10. I asked her to remove her crumpled up gum wrappers off the floor
Over to you!